Positive thought for next season

Liverpool already have winning European Cups / CL wins over us so it's just one more (& a shit one too). They still have never won the Premier League!!

We can sing Have You Ever Seen Spurs Win The League with no riposte from them either...
Us older ones HAVE seen Spurs win the league.
Not the Premier League, which is what you're alluding to.

Two huge pluses. No world cup or Euro's, so players properly rested. Also had 2 extra weeks rest than the dippers, which I think could do us well in the early parts of the season with them possibly coming back later etc.

What I were implying was that Spurs fans like us with Loriete goal, would of hoped that v.a.r. would of intervened.
It was never going to, it wasn’t a clear and obvious error, secondly if the ref hadn’t seen it var would have told him to check it though that goes a bit against my first point. Llorente was entirely different VAR did refer it then failed to show the ref the angle he could see properly, which was a ridiculous use of the system., so he had no choice but to give the goal.

It was never going to, it wasn’t a clear and obvious error, secondly if the ref hadn’t seen it var would have told him to check it though that goes a bit against my first point. Llorente was entirely different VAR did refer it then failed to show the ref the angle he could see properly, which was a ridiculous use of the system., so he had no choice but to give the goal.
Find it hard to believe that the ball hitting Sissoko chest first is not a clear and obvious error but we know how UEFA works. Anyhow, the plastic Spurs fans at work will be quiet Monday

Find it hard to believe that the ball hitting Sissoko chest first is not a clear and obvious error but we know how UEFA works. Anyhow, the plastic Spurs fans at work will be quiet Monday
The way I see it his arm was up in the air it hit his chest then he brought his arm down onto the ball, his arm shouldn't have been up but if he'd left it up it wouldn't have hit the ball. For me old rule new rules, var , no var it was handball.

The way I see it his arm was up in the air it hit his chest then he brought his arm down onto the ball, his arm shouldn't have been up but if he'd left it up it wouldn't have hit the ball. For me old rule new rules, var , no var it was handball.

Agree. We would have been screaming blue murder on here had we not been given that. (Which we probably wouldn’t have been!)

Everything is already positive, we have set standard's that no English club has ever come close to domestically in the past.

If you want a real negative for the dippers, their front 3 are all involved in either acon or copa america this month, lets see how they cope with hardly any break before next season.

Let's hope they have a few breaks, wouldn't want them to have any excuses next season lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.