Positive thought for next season

Ardwick Green Blue

Liverpool already have winning European Cups / CL wins over us so it's just one more (& a shit one too). They still have never won the Premier League!!

We can sing Have You Ever Seen Spurs Win The League with no riposte from them either...

errrr- we go into next season defending 4 titles. Start by winning the Community Shield and go from there... we set out to win every competition we enter. On the evidence of the last few weeks we are head and shoulders above anybody else in our league and can sit at the top table in Europe. The same laxity that saw us lose a few silly games like Palace at home did for us in the CL. Pep knows the answer - work, work, work on it and win them all......................

errrr- we go into next season defending 4 titles. Start by winning the Community Shield and go from there... we set out to win every competition we enter. On the evidence of the last few weeks we are head and shoulders above anybody else in our league and can sit at the top table in Europe. The same laxity that saw us lose a few silly games like Palace at home did for us in the CL. Pep knows the answer - work, work, work on it and win them all......................

And at least 1 of those defeats was down to fluke/wonder goals. These things happen. Upside is goals like Vinny’s :-)

There is no positive. BT Scouse 2 just told me Liverpool were the best team in the prem. None of us should bother turning up next season. No mention of this team called Manchester city or whatever they're called

*schadenfreude I know but I'm glad we f*cked them up at the shitbowl in February. Klopps post match rant was worth the entrance money.

There is no positive. BT Scouse 2 just told me Liverpool were the best team in the prem. None of us should bother turning up next season. No mention of this team called Manchester city or whatever they're called

*schadenfreude I know but I'm glad we f*cked them up at the shitbowl in February. Klopps post match rant was worth the entrance money.

Who actually gives a shit what BT2 or any other part of the media thinks?

I don't..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.