Eden Hazard

I haven't seen the attraction of him for years,he got Eva fired with his diving and feigning injury,he is a diver and downed tools every other season,i'm glad he has gone,that has set the price for sane,he is much younger so add another few noughts on

Best player in the League on top form. Would be an asset to any side. One of the Bonafide World Class Players in this league. Would have loved him at City, but Chelsea were never going to sell to us. Will miss watching his individual brilliance he's brought to the Premier League.

They'ce sold 33 years Ronaldo and replaced him with 28 years Hazard for about the same money, plus some bonuses for success. Good business.

I assume that Tebas will be expressing his displeasure at Real Madrid for inflating the market with their dirty construction money...

He's brilliant,but that isn't true.

He is capable of amazing moments of play but he lacks industry and he has rarely produced any consistency.With KDB and Bernardo you get the lot in almost every game.

Hazard lacks a bit of spirit... if things don’t go his way his head tends to go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.