Eden Hazard

Can you even imagine the headlines if we were to pay that kind of money for anyone, let alone someone with a year left on his contract!

I haven't seen the attraction of him for years,he got Eva fired with his diving and feigning injury,he is a diver and downed tools every other season,i'm glad he has gone,that has set the price for sane,he is much younger so add another few noughts on
Hazard tbf is probably the player closest to Messi and Ronaldo. He’s amazing and I’d happily have him join us.

Hazards brilliant, would have loved him. Never seen a player in the PL so good and taking the up the pitch.

Makes Chelsea weaker.

Can't recall the last time he played well in a big/meaningful game against quality opposition. Last 2 season's he's been great v weaker teams but done nothing I can recall in the bigger matches.

A quality player on his day but they have been few and far between recently. Perhaps the move will be good for him and he'll be back to the levels we know he can reach on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.