Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a great revenue stream for them. David Conn did an article on Arsenal not really being affected by not being in the Champions League but this is because Arsenal have not progressed in recent years. Liverpool by getting to two finals have generated tens of millions. The difference for finishing second or first in the league is not that much. A couple of million i think.

Yeah they will probably get any extra 20m for winning the champs league than we did, think we made 82m out of the champs league this season?! Also you can see why prioritises league and champs league all about money for the yanks.

Genuinely hate them more than United now. Up until the 13/14 season I never had a problem with the club or fans, every passing year since then, Sterling transfer, Champions League 1/4 final and now last season the self entitlement & hypocrisy off them is on another level. Give me a United fan burning my ear anydag of the week.

Last edited:
If Liverpool are going to be a threat next season then its a season I'm really not looking forward too. The scouse wall of noise will be unbearable. Their horrible whiney, phlegmy accent and their shameless self-importance will be heard on a loop on 5 live and talksport as fans ring in and read poems and cry.

The media wankathon will carry on where it left off with Watford fan John Barnes pontificating yet again to anyone who'll pay his fee, snidey digs from John Aldridge in the Liverpool echo, Tony Evans spouting pseudo-intellectual crap on talksport, Danny Murphy declaring the league is won in January on motd.... the list goes on. Oh yeah, Micky Quinne as well.....

I'm going to have to look at probably 68 dives by that diving egyption, 126 shots of their gurning speccy manager, shots of Margeret Aspinall hugging Kenny Dalgliesh, sky and bt sport going silent when ynwa is sang as if its some national institution.

And I would be willing to bet everything I own that the phrase 'its our year' is uttered before the season starts, possibly on the day of the charity shield. Jesus, I forgot about that as well, so that's a minimum of 3 times we are forced into contact with them. I reckon their fans will be upto their old jolly scouse antics at Wembley.

I really tire of them very easily. Batten down the hatches for next season, it's gonna be unbearable.

Bring it on taking the title away from them has been the most satisfying league title campaign so far. Them celebrating in December to City going perfect from the back end of January must haunt them, no one will talk about that great Liverpool side of 2019 as it was the worst champions league final I’ve seen in a long time. Does anyone look back fondly remembering Steve Finnan, Djimi Traori, Milan Baros and Harry Kewell as footballing gods? Do they fuck same with this shower of shite that lucked out on a horrific referee that ended the game as a contest as soon as it kicked off.

A team that’s just won the premier league back to back whilst registering the two biggest points totals in history, plus adding two domestic cups in an unprecedented domestic treble whilst giving the so called best Liverpool side ever a 7 point start will.

Let battle commence in August, come take 3 trophies away from City. We have to take 1 from from you.

Vermin, victim, bus attacking scum, hope they win nothing and get relegated next season!

Most hated football team in the planet, from the media bias, ex players, FFP involvement (Parry) in attack on City and Leaks, scum fans, arrogant cheating players, horrible buck toothed manager who promoted the bus attack - vile individuals

Hate them with a passion

Last edited:
Genuinely hate them more than United now. Up until the 13/14 season I never had a problem with the club or fans, every passing year since then, Sterling transfer, Champions League 1/4 final and now last season the self entitlement & hypocrisy off them is on another level. Give me a United fan burning my ear anyway of the week.

I like you @Big Pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.