Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
City thread on RAWK about the CL and Nigel Gregory's tweets ...

"We've won it more than once in both formats, so fuck'em.

We're European royalty and what ever format they put it in and what ever teams they wish they want to win it, they'll never deny us, its in our veins.

This club, this team, this ground and this fan-base - are destined to rule Europe.

City are small fry compared to us."

That, right there, is why fans of every other club in the country can't stand the twats.

What an utterly deluded, self congratulating, pontificating prick!

We're European royalty and what ever format they put it in and what ever teams they wish they want to win it, they'll never deny us, its in our veins.

This club, this team, this ground and this fan-base - are destined to rule Europe.

That, right there, is why fans of every other club in the country can't stand the twats.

Bless em, that trophy they won in December and haven’t won since 1990. We’ve won it 4 times in the last 7 years, the 3rd best points total in history wasn’t good enough. That must kill them knowing what they have to get past next season.

Burning question for the new season:

Now officially the most ****ish club in world football (Clings of Europe, at least)?

Discuss.

Edit: @Ric , you ****, you say start a new thread and then go do it yourself whilst I was crafting mine! ;-)

They can keep the tag of european royalty we can keep winning the premier and domestic trophy royalty.

I would like to congratulate Liverpool FC on winning the league.

It was a close run championship and as I predicted, I knew you would see it out.

However alas, I think it will be a trophy you will not be able to retain, as the natural order of peoples thoughts, feelings and most importantly posts are played for during the coming campaign.

Your wonderful fans were the twelfth man and without them you wouldn't have got over the line.

By 2321 to 2158 pages, you have managed to slaughter United in the thoughts of people on this forum.

A feat I didn't think was possible, but with your fans and Klopp, you got there.

So again, congratulations and well done for winning my little competition of having more posts than United.

PS As we don't have a rivalry, we'll now leave you alone to get on with Everton and United.

Ta Ra, La

They can keep the tag of european royalty we can keep winning the premier and domestic trophy royalty.
It is a great revenue stream for them. David Conn did an article on Arsenal not really being affected by not being in the Champions League but this is because Arsenal have not progressed in recent years. Liverpool by getting to two finals have generated tens of millions. The difference for finishing second or first in the league is not that much. A couple of million i think.

If Liverpool are going to be a threat next season then its a season I'm really not looking forward too. The scouse wall of noise will be unbearable. Their horrible whiney, phlegmy accent and their shameless self-importance will be heard on a loop on 5 live and talksport as fans ring in and read poems and cry.

The media wankathon will carry on where it left off with Watford fan John Barnes pontificating yet again to anyone who'll pay his fee, snidey digs from John Aldridge in the Liverpool echo, Tony Evans spouting pseudo-intellectual crap on talksport, Danny Murphy declaring the league is won in January on motd.... the list goes on. Oh yeah, Micky Quinne as well.....

I'm going to have to look at probably 68 dives by that diving egyption, 126 shots of their gurning speccy manager, shots of Margeret Aspinall hugging Kenny Dalgliesh, sky and bt sport going silent when ynwa is sang as if its some national institution.

And I would be willing to bet everything I own that the phrase 'its our year' is uttered before the season starts, possibly on the day of the charity shield. Jesus, I forgot about that as well, so that's a minimum of 3 times we are forced into contact with them. I reckon their fans will be upto their old jolly scouse antics at Wembley.

I really tire of them very easily. Batten down the hatches for next season, it's gonna be unbearable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.