Liverpool thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. waspish

waspish

Yeah they will probably get any extra 20m for winning the champs league than we did, think we made 82m out of the champs league this season?! Also you can see why prioritises league and champs league all about money for the yanks.

2. jrb

jrb

Please remember everyone, ‘Liverpool are European Royalty’. ;-)

3. Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Team supported:
    Man City
    Genuinely hate them more than United now. Up until the 13/14 season I never had a problem with the club or fans, every passing year since then, Sterling transfer, Champions League 1/4 final and now last season the self entitlement & hypocrisy off them is on another level. Give me a United fan burning my ear anydag of the week.

Last edited: 8 Jun 2019
    m7mcfc, Clowny, Ultrafex and 6 others like this.
  4. Robinho's Subbuteo

Robinho's Subbuteo

Self proclaimed no less and the ONLY team who call themselves that.

5. Maccblue

Maccblue

VAR will leave them struggling for a europa league place

Ultrafex likes this.
  6. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Looking forward to the new season, starting by beating this lot at Wembley

Its quite hilarious actually that the thread for last season was not even remotely about the football they play but in fact how despicable a club and fan base they truly are

7. Robinho's Subbuteo

Robinho's Subbuteo

And they surely can't be as lucky with injuries this coming season.

8. Bring it on taking the title away from them has been the most satisfying league title campaign so far. Them celebrating in December to City going perfect from the back end of January must haunt them, no one will talk about that great Liverpool side of 2019 as it was the worst champions league final I’ve seen in a long time. Does anyone look back fondly remembering Steve Finnan, Djimi Traori, Milan Baros and Harry Kewell as footballing gods? Do they fuck same with this shower of shite that lucked out on a horrific referee that ended the game as a contest as soon as it kicked off.

A team that’s just won the premier league back to back whilst registering the two biggest points totals in history, plus adding two domestic cups in an unprecedented domestic treble whilst giving the so called best Liverpool side ever a 7 point start will.

Let battle commence in August, come take 3 trophies away from City. We have to take 1 from from you.

9. MadchesterCity

MadchesterCity

Vermin, victim, bus attacking scum, hope they win nothing and get relegated next season!

Most hated football team in the planet, from the media bias, ex players, FFP involvement (Parry) in attack on City and Leaks, scum fans, arrogant cheating players, horrible buck toothed manager who promoted the bus attack - vile individuals

Hate them with a passion

Last edited: 11 Jun 2019
  10. MadchesterCity

MadchesterCity

I like you @Big Pussy