João Félix

But your whole premise around who we should or shouldn't buy appears to be based on your belief that we can't afford it, yet you actually don't have any idea if we can or not?
My whole premise is that I believe felix to be the least important potential signing seeing as we are desperate for a holding midfielder and we need to replace vinnie and potentially Danilo. That’s all pal. I hope we can still afford him after all that but with ffp I can’t help but have my doubts.

What is Felix a ST, winger, playmaker, midfielder lol? Just wondering whether Felix will be replacing Sane that's all :(, if this isn't all BS and he does sign of course.

What is Felix a ST, winger, playmaker, midfielder lol? Just wondering whether Felix will be replacing Sane that's all :(, if this isn't all BS and he does sign of course.
He is a ss imo. He probably can learn to play as 9. But i dont think he can operate as winger in the highest level.

Nope city wont be offering any kid 200k a week just look at Sane weekly wages 60k a week it be 100k max we are offering.

Agree we're not paying that kind of wages, but apparently Benfica director/president/whatever said it was after tax, at least that's what I've read in local news here.

Are we really in for this kid at a crazy price there asking he just seems a luxury to me it's not a position were we are short and its mainly Portuguese press saying that we are after him. Looks a great player though.

Hope he starts tonight. Would be interesting to see him play against the best defender of all time

Hope he signs but just can’t see it happening for the numbers quoted. Goes against our successful business model for signings and smashes our wage structure. I don’t think the new offer for Sane is as much as what is being quoted here for a kid with one season under his belt.

Hope he signs but just can’t see it happening for the numbers quoted. Goes against our successful business model for signings and smashes our wage structure. I don’t think the new offer for Sane is as much as what is being quoted here for a kid with one season under his belt.

100k a week doesn't smash our wage structure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.