What is an acceptable age gap in a relationship?

Pointless thread, as this question has already been answered by one of the greatest characters in movie history:

giphy.gif

Anything more than a ten year gap is wrong imo.

How can a 61 year old man date a woman that was in nappies when he turned middle aged?
With a great sense of satisfaction, I imagine.

Fourteen years is my biggest gap (three months long) closely followed by thrirteen years (two years, give or take).

My dad was 30 when he started dating my mum, who was 17, and they’re still together 54 years later - and still love each other very much.

If she didn’t want kids, then I’d be delighted to date a girl in her early/mid thirties, but that would be as low as I could go, I reckon. There have to be some limits if it’s going to have any legs.

When I first met Mrs ww the third she told me that she was 31 - she was actually 39. Looked bang on though. After a few days she said I she got a confession to make.

I was thinking oh my god! “

“She has a cock?”
“Her husband is in jail?”
“She has aids”

She then told me her real age and I immediately top trumped her with

“oh don’t worry about that I have got two kids to a lesbian”

The look on her face was brilliant.

I’ve heard you mention this before. Why did she become a lesbian? Did you not suspect anything?

With a great sense of satisfaction, I imagine.

Fourteen years is my biggest gap (three months long) closely followed by thrirteen years (two years, give or take).

My dad was 30 when he started dating my mum, who was 17, and they’re still together 54 years later - and still love each other very much.

If she didn’t want kids, then I’d be delighted to date a girl in her early/mid thirties, but that would be as low as I could go, I reckon. There have to be some limits if it’s going to have any legs.
And how many post counts between partners I reckon there are 31817 between you and your new bird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.