Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely a Star hack.

The story appearing across all the group papers (Mirror, Express, Star) is presumably an effect of hacks being on holiday after the season and the lack of actual stories leading to more speculative fiction.
It is just another fake news story. Personally I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if Pep does take another career break at the end of his City contract. What he does after that is anybody's guess. I am hoping he can be persuaded to return to City after a year off. He may even take the England job!

The Daily Express Sport has a headline mentioning the 'leaked' opening day fixtures and asks who will Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal play first. It mentions the reigning champions but you need to scroll down a bit, just above the picture of Ole and Klopp. If you scroll down even further you get a nice picture of Klopp on a bus with one cup.

BBC Gossip publishes image of Star headline......"Pep plotting his Etihad exit......."
Yup, the Juve links have stopped so they are pumping this out to give hope to our opposition fans. Especially LFC, they will walk this league without City stopping them.

When Pep does go though, LFC, being sponsored by by the media, and with all their clout, will take over this league, we will not see anyone else winning it for years, kinda like Utd.

I am done with football then tbh, I am not going through another generation of that boring insidious press-big club-money making cosy collaboration.

Last edited:
The Daily Express Sport has a headline mentioning the 'leaked' opening day fixtures and asks who will Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal play first. It mentions the reigning champions but you need to scroll down a bit, just above the picture of Ole and Klopp. If you scroll down even further you get a nice picture of Klopp on a bus with one cup.

Why would the champions league cup be used in a story about the premier league fixtures?

He's definitely a Star hack.

The story appearing across all the group papers (Mirror, Express, Star) is presumably an effect of hacks being on holiday after the season and the lack of actual stories leading to more speculative fiction.
Mirror group now own The Express which owns the star hence the crossover - lazy at best

Which immediately put the image in my head of the gurning fool stuck in the bus on a kiddies roundabout with a cup of tea and saucer. For no apparent reason. Ole wasn't driving it.

Who gives a fuck what the gutter press print in this country, it isnt an industry i invest in, i dont buy papers i just come on here. Pep is going nowhere for 2 years, hes stated this on numeruos occasions, they have nothing to print on City, so they print lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.