Matthijs de Ligt

De Jong is on €200k weekly wages, performance bonuses beyond that will come from Nike. Qataris offering €380k weekly wages to De Ligt apart from all the other under the table bonuses like Neymar benefits from

Will De Ligt take the money and risk similar discontent like Neymar et al in the gulag or choose making history at Barcelona with his best mate as has been a Dutch tradition for decades? We’ll see but I am certain Barça will not outpay PSG, just as they did not with Frenkie

De Jong is on €200k weekly wages, performance bonuses beyond that will come from Nike. Qataris offering €380k weekly wages to De Ligt apart from all the other under the table bonuses like Neymar benefits from

Will De Ligt take the money and risk similar discontent like Neymar et al in the gulag or choose making history at Barcelona with his best mate as has been a Dutch tradition for decades? We’ll see but I am certain Barça will not outpay PSG, just as they did not with Frenkie
Insane money, yeah he does look like the real deal, but that's mental.

Even €200,000 a week plus bonuses is nuts for a 20 year old mate?!

Well if Nike are topping up De Jongs wages I hope that’s going through the club accounts. Knobhead Harris should be front and centre questioning anything that looks even remotely dodgy. Seriously, Nike can only pay DeJong for work he conducts for them - not directly playing for Barcelona... of course to some extent this can overlap -wearing Nike boots whilst playing for Barcelona. I have no doubt Barca will ultimately outgun PSG and secure De Ligt - but it’s becoming very clear which League is inflating transfer fees, wages and agents fees and it’s not the EPL and most definitely not City.

So Nike is paying for de Jong salary (which amounts to 10 M nets + 6 bonus in total) but PSG is the one making under the table bonus ?
Since you are acquainted with such informations, can you please elaborate with all those secret deals of PSG ?

I, for one, remember a club that had to face justice because of backroom deals involving Neymar. Can you please tell everyone the name of that club again ?

You are such a propagandist : gulag or history...

Even €200,000 a week plus bonuses is nuts for a 20 year old mate?!

I don’t disagree, same wages as Piqué & Vidal. He is however a generational talent (22 y.o.)

Nevertheless thank the Qataris for blowing up the market- Neymar deal changed everything

So Nike is paying for de Jong salary (which amounts to 10 M nets + 6 bonus in total) but PSG is the one making under the table bonus ?
Since you are acquainted with such informations, can you please elaborate with all those secret deals of PSG ?

I, for one, remember a club that had to face justice because of backroom deals involving Neymar. Can you please tell everyone the name of that club again ?

You are such a propagandist : gulag or history...
Psg barca and real madrid all do it, but uefa ain't intwrsted in taking any of them to court now, can't think why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.