Matthijs de Ligt

If I’m Barca I say to raiola And de ligt You got 24 hours
It’s either your dream to go to Barca or your a money grabbing whore
Take your pick

If he chooses rags or PSG then just look to neymar and Sanchez for the answers

I don’t disagree, same wages as Piqué & Vidal. He is however a generational talent (22 y.o.)

Nevertheless thank the Qataris for blowing up the market- Neymar deal changed everything

I think you need to reflect on that - the Neymar deal was crazy but it’s not singlehandedly that deal that blew up the market. In all fairness the English and Spanish leagues and to a lesser extent Italy have done more than PSG to inflate transfer fees over the years. All PSG seem to be doing to Barca is making you pay loads more to secure your targets.

It is one game and he is only 19. Just remember that.

He has been outstanding in nearly every game i have seen him in. From what i can remember, it was Blind that was being targeted and not De Ligt. Llorente beat Blind in the air numerous times in the second half of the game which caused problems.

What did you make of Laporte's performance at home v Spurs in the CL? If we are going off one game, i might as well throw that one in fella.

The context of my point was you’d said he was a leader.

In that game v Spurs he was nowhere to be seen, let alone leading.

That was an enormous game of the highest importance. A proper leader would’ve stood up, stuck his chest out and ran through fire to ensure his team got through.

I’m not disputing he’s s good player with lots of potential, just that he’s a ‘leader’.

The context of my point was you’d said he was a leader.

In that game v Spurs he was nowhere to be seen, let alone leading.

That was an enormous game of the highest importance. A proper leader would’ve stood up, stuck his chest out and ran through fire to ensure his team got through.

I’m not disputing he’s s good player with lots of potential, just that he’s a ‘leader’.
Agree with you. Ajax was leading and they crumbled. And him particularly against Llorente.

If it was someone else, they would question the whole leader thing. I think he has that leader mentality, but that doesn't mean it is enough to fire up your teammates to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.