Evidence for religion

Why are you both still throwing stones at me? Are you this insecure? What are you trying to prove to yourselves? I hope you find peace.
I found all the peace I need when we beat Liverpool by one point to the league title. And these aren't stones. You've popped up on a discussion about religion, made some points (which weren't backed up) and then got pissy when people disagreed with you. It's a discussion forum. Please, discuss. (* I'd definitely recommend you stay away from the brexit thread. there's actual stones over there)

Religion?

Visited Rome and went to the Vatican museums and it's halls of gilded Gold.

That was the day I stopped putting a penny in the plate.

Got to think that most religions are a bit like the old gangster protection/security rackets.

A business model build on fear.

Fear of the gangster torching your business, or the fear of some kind of a God
You’ll burn in Hell for that mate

Science is the biggest believer in God.

There is no ****ing chance that we are here by chance.

I always thought that at one end of the Spectrum was Science - Results / Answers shown by actual 'proof'

The absolute opposite would be Religion, where it is a belief of something occurring.
In what appears to me to be without any proof whatsoever.

One thing is for sure, there would be a lot more people on this planet if there wasn't any religions or creeds, killing each other.

So, evolution proceeds by chance? If that's the case how come "evolution" progress and not regress? Say, like me evoluing toward four eyes and you to one eye???

giphy.gif

The topic is clearly beyond you....

How old is the earth, if you don’t mind me asking??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.