UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Fail.

Some figures could be bollocks.

But Real Madrid are throwing money around again

Obviously Tebas won't comment on Real's transfer spending.

Real Madrid announce £49m signing of Lyon left-back Ferland Mendy on six-year deal as they complete FIFTH signing of window and take summer spending up to £344m

Yes,, that's top end bobbins for Hazard

Hazard - 90
Jovic - 55 ish
Mendy - 49
Two others for about 85 between them

Still 280 ish, but not Mail lies.

Bit like the relationship a pig has with a butcher. For my money the US is run by and for the corporations that own the government by "donation". Protecting a cartel by any means (literally ANY) is second nature. The CIA used technology honed during the Cold war to spy on European firms. Intellectual capital as it became known as, found it's way into US corporations, before the extent of "interception" was too blatant to ignore.
The "special relationship" is a slogan, not an entity, used by politicians when it suits, nothing more. The very notion that we become reliant on it is too hideous to imagine...
I recently watched the film about Edward Snowden, & the extent to IS go to to spy on us all is staggering. ALL technology firms selling devices in the US are apparently duty bound to leave a back door for their Security Services.

If the accounts in the film Snowden are true, it's no wonder we're living in the American Empire in all but name. :-(

Currently there is chaos with many exporting companies in usa in the name of preventing terrorism.
Anything that could potentially be exported is subject to full traceability with a massive list of individual companies, agents and countries barred from receiving exports.
Personal fines of 250k dollars for any lack of performing full paperwork checks is making some exports simply not worth it so expect backlash from usa based companies.
The methods they're prepared to go to, to crush emerging economies is just staggering.

It's going to be a long summer isn't it?

The press are giving the whole club, the fans, the owner, the full Sterling treatment and the cartel are loving it.

yep

we are getting the full treatment and this so called uefa FFP ban looming and no new signings as of yet ?? its fill your boots in the media about whats going on ??? sane is quality and anybody would love to have him, but the quotes in the press about munich wanting him and the price they are quoting is way off what the value for a young player brings in todays market ??? city must stand strong on sane and if the lad is not happy about lack of first team chances, or he is not happy in manchester and can not settle then the thing opens up about a move, but it started with the germany manager leaving him out of the world cup squad for some reason ??? and he could not grab a first team shirt with city the following season ??? maybe its just with being a very young lad and pep is a master of picking up the signs in training, so lets hope its just about city and pep looking after him and wrapping him up in cotton wool

Did the famous wife have a mishap with lip injections or was that before then?
Not her, although probably about that level of fame (ie domesticity ok, but no international presence). Saw her on the One Show a while back, and she was looking very well. She’d aged very well indeed in over a decade. She was very nice as it happens. They both were. Both really good company. A nice couple. No longer together, sadly.

No more clues!

Not her, although probably about that level of fame (ie domesticity ok, but no international presence). Saw her on the One Show a while back, and she was looking very well. She’d aged very well indeed in over a decade. She was very nice as it happens. They both were. Both really good company. A nice couple. No longer together, sadly.

No more clues!

Thelma (Jamie) and Louise...........

Be honest, is this affecting our ability to sign players we want ? I know it’s early but I’m wondering if our top targets are shying away in the prospect of not only a CL ban but a transfer ban ?

I’m not trying to be dramatic but I can’t help but wonder

Not that I can garner. We have deals all lined up and agreed in principle with the players and their reps. Some are on the proviso of others moving on, so that will bog some of them down, naturally.

I also expect at least three incomings, so a little contradictory to what the MEN have reported this week.

Not that I can garner. We have deals all lined up and agreed in principle with the players and their reps. Some are on the proviso of others moving on, so that will bog some of them down, naturally.

I also expect at least three incomings, so a little contradictory to what the MEN have reported this week.
What, MEN got it wrong? Nah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.