Best goal ever scored against us?

Anyone remember Batty scoring a screamer from about 30 yards against us ? Think he hadn’t scored for 2 years before that

Cyrille Regis's solo goal for West Brom at Maine Rd in the late 70s, good enough for a spontaneous round of applause from the City fans.

That's class, made a difference to the booing he got from that other lot who of course never did that sort of thing (u*d myth Number 49)

Dean Saunders for Derby against us at the Baseball ground.

I was behind (Shilton's goal?) at the City end. He launched it and Saunders hit a first time volley as it came over his shoulder from about 35 yards. Coton didn't move and we we're all like 'What the fuck?)

Peter Beagrie also scored a great scissor goal against us at Goodison Park I vaguely remember?

Tony Daley, also, one season at the Holte End.

Townsend and Macken as already mentioned immediately spring to mind....the Portsmouth guy (Mendes?) scored 2 good uns in 1 x game....those were the days !!!

i'll put forward another shout for Townsend's last season, a remarkable hit, once in a lifetime connection

Dean Saunders for Derby against us at the Baseball ground.

I was behind (Shilton's goal?) at the City end. He launched it and Saunders hit a first time volley as it came over his shoulder from about 35 yards. Coton didn't move and we we're all like 'What the fuck?)

Peter Beagrie also scored a great scissor goal against us at Goodison Park I vaguely remember?

Tony Daley, also, one season at the Holte End.

Funny you should mention that Beagrie one. I was looking for that one on You Tube yesterday but all I could find was this one scored by Sheedy which in memory was very similar to the PB one

Im pretty sure that there’s another goal by Beagrie scores against from the corner of the box?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.