Best goal ever scored against us?

Apparently Jon Macken scored from the halfway line against us after about 30 secs. Missed it as I was late getting in. Won’t hold it against him though.
He did and this is the one I wouldn’t vote for but it was in the second half. So I imagine you were pissed at the time

Much as i hate the granny shagging scouse git , his shinner overhead kick was a brilliant goal and won a derby game , i feel dirty after writing this , going for a bath in Domestos now.

I always remember Willie Johnston scoring what must have been a forty yarder into the top corner at Maine Road (Platt Lane end) for West Brom from a standing position. Absolute rocket.

Much as i hate the granny shagging scouse git , his shinner overhead kick was a brilliant goal and won a derby game , i feel dirty after writing this , going for a bath in Domestos now.
YeAh BuT hE sHiNnEd It.

Like fuck we’d be mentioning that as a put down if one in blue would have scored that. For the sheer audacity, skill and the fact it planted in the top corner, it’s immaterial whether he shinned it or not. Cracking goal, nearly broke my knuckles smashing the wall with anger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.