It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

He isn't WC for me and by your statement, nor you - unless WC means something different to you

I think there are a couple of different brackets of world class at present.

You have Messi and Ronaldo at the very top in their own bracket

Then below that you have Neyamar, KDB, Sergio's and a lot of other players (Silvas x 2 etc). - Sane could easily be in this bracket on his day - he is inconsistent at present but he has shown he can be there.

Ive said it a few times before...he does remind me of Ronaldo when he was younger as well - just don't think Leroy will have the aerial ability that he has but the rest he could.

Would be really happy with Laporte , Stones , De Ligt and Eric Garcia

Can't see otamendi staying if we get De ligt

Of course , on football twitter , so far today no links from city to de ligt

I think there are a couple of different brackets of world class at present.

You have Messi and Ronaldo at the very top in their own bracket

Then below that you have Neyamar, KDB, Sergio's and a lot of other players (Silvas x 2 etc). - Sane could easily be in this bracket on his day - he is inconsistent at present but he has shown he can be there.

Ive said it a few times before...he does remind me of Ronaldo when he was younger as well - just don't think Leroy will have the aerial ability that he has but the rest he could.
No worries mate. For me there should only be one category otherwise it just dilutes the accolade.

No worries mate. For me there should only be one category otherwise it just dilutes the accolade.

I think that would normally be the case but Ronaldo and Messi are freaks of nature and I don't think anyone will come close to those two (especially Messi in his prime) for a very very long time. Messi at one point ws out in a bracket on his own -he created that next level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.