It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Because we can drop Fernandinho into CB if Stones, De Ligt, Laporte was injured and we have Garcia? No way we could keep De Ligt, Laporte, stones and otamendi happy with game time
It would be a very similar situation as last year just swapping Kompany for De Ligt, bring Garcia in gradually with Otamendi being the most senior CB then let Ota go next year bringing Garcia up. I think Ferna will swap and change with Rodri no need for him to be CB option.
Think it would be clever to give Garcia a similar role as Foden had this year.

It would be a very similar situation as last year just swapping Kompany for De Ligt, bring Garcia in gradually with Otamendi being the most senior CB then let Ota go next year bringing Garcia up. I think Ferna will swap and change with Rodri no need for him to be CB option.

Laporte is a number one CB and to be honest if De Ligt came in then them two would be our starters in the big games? Plus maybe it’s only me but I hate the chopping and changing of certain positions every game etc so someone would get pissed off. To be honest nico at his age is the one we should try and move on.

Laporte is a number one CB and to be honest if De Ligt came in then them two would be our starters in the big games? Plus maybe it’s only me but I hate the chopping and changing of certain positions every game etc so someone would get pissed off. To be honest nico at his age is the one we should try and move on.
Yeah I agree that if we had to move one it would be Nico, but I don’t think we need to with the amount of games we have, we are guaranteed to get injuries throughout the season so I think they would all get a decent amount of game time without chopping and changing week in week out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.