It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

This, if Sane leaves we’ll sign Joao Felix, line makes me laugh. Like that’s up to us and we are in control of all aspects of this.
Others want him, he has options, Sane might decide to leave after his holidays and Felix might have been sold by then also.

De Ligt won’t sign for us as he’s not guaranteed to start when he signs. PSG, Barca, Utd, Liverpool can all offer him that and wages just as good as ours if not more.

Rodri is the only one who’ll more than likely sign. (And Harry Maguire probably will as well because when I don’t want us to sign a specific player we are linked with they usually always do, except Johnny Evans, thank Christ).

This, if Sane leaves we’ll sign Joao Felix, line makes me laugh. Like that’s up to us and we are in control of all aspects of this.
Others want him, he has options, Sane might decide to leave after his holidays and Felix might have been sold by then also.

De Ligt won’t sign for us as he’s not guaranteed to start when he signs. PSG, Barca, Utd, Liverpool can all offer him that and wages just as good as ours if not more.

Rodri is the only one who’ll more than likely sign. (And Harry Maguire probably will as well because when I don’t want us to sign a specific player we are linked with they usually always do, except Johnny Evans, thank Christ).
Well that was a positive post hahaha, I think if we signed De Ligt him and Laporte would be first choice, he’s that good that he would walk into any CB pairing in the world, so I don’t think he would turn us down due to not being guaranteed a start.

I think we'll sign Felix regardless of Sané.

Your De Ligt point is simply wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.