Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llorente is extremly high rated. But for some reason Zidane doesn't like him. Real fans are furious over this deal. Llorente is a deep lying playmaker like rodri and there aren't that many great ones on the market
I'm not sure why we didn't just go buy Llorente instead. He is a fantastic passing DM.

It feels a lot like when we paid Athletico more money to take Demichellis off their hands and they turned around and bought Alderwiereld for less money.

Oh well ;?

I'm not sure why we didn't just go buy Llorente instead. He is a fantastic passing DM.

It feels a lot like when we paid Athletico more money to take Demichellis off their hands and they turned around and bought Alderwiereld for less money.

Oh well ;?
In other words you rate Llorente over and above Rodri?

You say he is "a fantastic passing DM" but what about other aspects of his game particularly the defensive ones? Maybe Llorente is not so great in these areas?

In other words you rate Llorente over and above Rodri?

You say he is "a fantastic passing DM" but what about other aspects of his game particularly the defensive ones? Maybe Llorente is not so great in these areas?
I think Pep rate size as one of our serious needs this summer. And in addition to other qualities, Rodri has height and size in spades. At 6 feet tall, Llorente is no slouch, but he isn't 6'3 like Rodri.

Both are good DMs and Pep can make them better. Rodri has been better the last 2 years (due to opportunity), is younger and has better size.

I rate Llorente's passing, dribbling, vision, closing speed, and ball distribution as better

I rate Rodri's, size, strength, ariel prowess, and calmness as better.

Their tacking is about even. Either would be a fantastic recruit in my opinion.

I think Pep rate size as one of our serious needs this summer. And in addition to other qualities, Rodri has height and size in spades. At 6 feet tall, Llorente is no slouch, but he isn't 6'3 like Rodri.

Both are good DMs and Pep can make them better. Rodri has been better the last 2 years (due to opportunity), is younger and has better size.

I rate Llorente's passing, dribbling, vision, closing speed, and ball distribution as better

I rate Rodri's, size, strength, ariel prowess, and calmness as better.

Their tacking is about even. Either would be a fantastic recruit in my opinion.
I want this player,he sounds better :(

I want this player,he sounds better :(

When we're linked to technical DMs people want physical ones. When we're linked to physical DMs people want technical ones.

Personally think Rodri represents the best of both worlds. Also we had a giant man in the middle of the park once before and I seem to remember thinking he did okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.