Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been unfortunately,perhaps i should get someone to post the barca forum have nicked me and i'm going there
Might be as near to jelly and ice cream you can get for the mod room party lol
Chances of them wanting stones are slim to none mind you ;-)

This deal is dead, Maguire will stay at Leicester I think. No way we will pay the sort of money that is being talked about £80-£90m when VVD is/was a better player at £75m IMO. Just another example of the silly money being asked for english players and the FA wonder why there are more and more foreign players in english teams. We should go for De Ligt over Maguire if we are paying that kind of cash anyway. Maguire isn't for me unless we can get him for £60m

This deal is dead, Maguire will stay at Leicester I think. No way we will pay the sort of money that is being talked about £80-£90m when VVD is/was a better player at £75m IMO. Just another example of the silly money being asked for english players and the FA wonder why there are more and more foreign players in english teams. We should go for De Ligt over Maguire if we are paying that kind of cash anyway. Maguire isn't for me unless we can get him for £60m

I dont get your argument.

You seem to be saying at £80-£90m he would be crap for us but, if we got him for £60m he would be OK

Strange logic

The rags are the only ones stupid enough to pay 80m for him and I reckon they'll end up doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.