Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard we do want him and we are confident we will get him too. As ever, might not happen. Just something I heard flying about.

I don't see why people are against this signing? He's English good on ball and an absolute fucking unit something we lack at times

Heard we do want him and we are confident we will get him too. As ever, might not happen. Just something I heard flying about.

He is very good player and at set pieces to, Pep would of looked at all those corners where we didnt score and think we can/should improve on that, so as well as being very good home grown quoter player he will be a plus on set pieces.

I don't see why people are against this signing? He's English good on ball and an absolute fucking unit something we lack at times

There’s 2 reasons, one is he’s not de Ligt and will be compared negatively with de Ligt due his price, two he’s English so he’s not exotic or mysterious.

He's slow, clumsy in his own box, inexperienced and will be our oldest CB.

And will be the most expensive defender in history.
26 isn't ideal but still a fine age for a defender to come in at, it's not like we haven't seen Pep improve older players before. It's the price that kills me...there's zero value in this transfer, we're paying the sticker price and more. And considering how we've walked away from deals for far more exciting players for exactly this reason it's immensely frustrating.

Think it could turn out to be a great buy but only if price was around 40 million though,anything near the supposed 75/90 million would be ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.