Facebook ...

Had it years ago but the straw whqt broke the camel's back was this little **** who i use to work with who thought he was proper hard posted something like,

"Just made toast. Just wondering what side to butter :p"

Never have I felt more hate towards someone in my entire life. Told him no one gives a shit and just deleted the whole thing. He had a face you wouldn't tire of punching. Also would constantly take the piss out of people with downs syndrome.

Grade A wanker who I wouldn't piss on even if he was burning in a fire.

I run our Facebook group for the local cricket club, as I’m captain.

I’m packing in being captain at the end of this season and Facebook will be going straight away.

It’s a cesspit full of utter self-obsessed weirdos.

Not forgetting Drama queens, humble baggers, "Ladz" As well.

Had it years ago but the straw whqt broke the camel's back was this little **** who i use to work with who thought he was proper hard posted something like,

"Just made toast. Just wondering what side to butter :p"

Never have I felt more hate towards someone in my entire life. Told him no one gives a shit and just deleted the whole thing. He had a face you wouldn't tire of punching. Also would constantly take the piss out of people with downs syndrome.

Grade A wanker who I wouldn't piss on even if he was burning in a fire.

ha, you could have just not had him on Facebook to be fair ?

Used to use it all the time. Now I go on in the morning and click the "Memories" section to see me being a gobshite about 10 years ago, so delete it.

I too find myself scrolling through it on a daily basis just looking at people I haven't seen for over 10 years posting pictures of their lives which I have absolutely no interest in. I should get rid of it but I've got loads of pictures from my youth on there and it's a way of being able to stay in touch with people I don't see as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.