Facebook ...

If your not on it , how do u find out what pub your mates are in on a away trip or when the latest trainers are out ?

I have a few friends dotted around this country and the world I like to keep in touch with on facefook messenger, and it's the main reason I haven't closed my account. I'm not interested in seeing and liking pictures of people's food or sharing a pic of some poor mistreated donkey in Uzbekistan. I go on there occasionally to find lots of shite notifications and friend requests from people I don't know. I don't get accepting friend requests from friends of friends, or complete strangers. Sorry, I must be a miserable ****.
You can now use messenger without the need for having facebook, mate.

I closed Facebook down a year ago. For near on 10 years I was hooked on it.

Then in January I sat there thinking I missed certain pages that I liked and a couple of groups I was in, so I opened up a new account which has no friends and no information about me apart from my name, no photo etc and a message stating that I don't accept friend requests.

So now I can enjoy using Facebook without all the bullshit. The only bullshit I have to deal with is reading all the comments from weirdos on articles, if I choose to.

I keep messenger open still linked into my old account so I can keep in touch with people on there.

So you can still use and enjoy Facebook for your own interests etc without all the shite that people you used to know posting on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.