Facebook ...

After always finding it a weird and nosey-cuntish concept, I decided to give it a go in 2017 after resisting for so long.

I lasted a year and I got rid of it again. I feel much better for having got rid of it again and will never go back.

I lost my faith in people, being on there. It’s a cesspit of terrible opinion and narcissism. “Look at me, listen to me, NO, LOOK AT ME, LISTEN TO ME, I’m important!”

It (and other forms of that kind of media like Instagram and Twitter) is a horrible place where the idiots of society, who decades ago would stay at home out of the way of the general public because everyone in their community would say “don’t listen to that ****, he’s an idiot!”, suddenly find they have a voice and can come forward with all the other idiots around the world and they all convene as idiots together and think their idiotic views are the norm.

They (and things like reality television) also give a platform for regular nobodies who have no talent at all to act like they’re celebrities or that they’re some kind of journalist, public figure or model.

The social media world is a very sad and unrealistic place.

I’ve found those who don’t bother with it are more down to Earth than those who live their lives through it.

Downloading my data now.
Will deactivate.
Like the idea of opening a new account just to follow the groups, especially lot of running ones I’ve joined.
Facebook used to be good, but it’s changed these last few years, most my close mates have come off it, don’t use it or moved to insta.

Never had it.
My misses is on it.
Anything I've seen on looks like a load of bollocks.
I dont need to know if some fucker has had a shit

If your not on it , how do u find out what pub your mates are in on a away trip or when the latest trainers are out ?
adidas email me the week before new releases go on their pre-release.

Downloading my data now.
Will deactivate.
Like the idea of opening a new account just to follow the groups, especially lot of running ones I’ve joined.
Facebook used to be good, but it’s changed these last few years, most my close mates have come off it, don’t use it or moved to insta.

Does downloading the data include all of your photos too? And videos?

They are pretty much the only reason I keep the account alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.