Gundogan back to Dortmund ?

I think zinchenko could do a decent job for us in midfield as well as left back, on those clips with the Ukraine he looked brilliant

I'm doubtful he will play midfield at all given the players we have there next season. Plus playing well for national team can mean nothing. Aguero been useless for ARG and same for sterling for ENG until recently, but they are vital players for city. Club and NT performance don't correlate

I think zinchenko could do a decent job for us in midfield as well as left back, on those clips with the Ukraine he looked brilliant

That's what I would expect. I can't see that we would bring in Angelino (as is rumoured), keep Mendy and have Zinchenko all for LB. It would seem to me that the plan would be to move Zinchenko into midfield and I would guess he'd take the place of Gundogan. Personally I would prefer to keep Gundogan another season but Zinchenko could probably do a similar sort of job there.

He’s not irreplaceable but finding somebody of a similar quality will be very costly. Not to mention getting them to accept a lesser squad role. For the sake of continuity, cost and simplicity we should be doing everything we possibly can to keep him but if he’s determined to move on, we will move on quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.