Is war imminent

Not really sure how one can see this (the shooting down of the drone) as a false flag when Iranian state television news were the ones that broke the news of it.

Last edited:
Not really sure how one can see this (the shooting down of the drone) as a false flag when Iranian state television news were the ones that broke the news of it.
Indeed.

It's not like the Iranians to fess up. There must be some political tactic for doing so?

With out using tge option of nuking them, I think anyone wanting to start a war in persia is a fucking loon, they are not gonna roll over and be defeated easy like in iraq and afghanistan.

With out using tge option of nuking them, I think anyone wanting to start a war in persia is a fucking loon, they are not gonna roll over and be defeated easy like in iraq and afghanistan.
*Please note I don’t think the following will happen nor do I want it to*

I honestly think that IF the Yanks wanted to roll over Iran like they did against Iraq (and Russia stay out of it) then the conventional war would last about two to three weeks. There’s never been a more hi tech, modern fighting force. Their air power alone would reduce the Iranian’s military command and control to rubble in a night. The only countries that would stand a chance against the Yanks would be Russia and China and that’s entirely due to man power.

Used to seriously shit me up as a kid that public info film, in fact most of the public info films from the 70s and 80s were terrifying for kids.
Why? It was sound advice.

A household door leant against a wall is perfectly suited to withstand a 2 megaton blast. Just be sure to close all windows and doo....oh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.