Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can spot harold shipman and Peter Kay ,can someone tell me who the other two are ?
fa66d396c90c192b779544dd5eb3ac10.jpg

I thought it was Piers Morgan, Samir Nasri, Satan & Malcolm from the 'Modern Parents' in Viz comic.

Funny how klopps comments go relatively unnoticed. He didn’t need to say the things he said about not spending money and doing it a different way, it was none of his concern what other teams spent, he only said it to big himself up as something special in a time where he constantly failed to deliver when it mattered. Having said those things and to then not just go back on them but to be the man that’s setting unprecedented spending figures for keepers and defenders, he surely deserves an awful lot more questions and comments about it than he gets.

Funny how klopps comments go relatively unnoticed. He didn’t need to say the things he said about not spending money and doing it a different way, it was none of his concern what other teams spent, he only said it to big himself up as something special in a time where he constantly failed to deliver when it mattered. Having said those things and to then not just go back on them but to be the man that’s setting unprecedented spending figures for keepers and defenders, he surely deserves an awful lot more questions and comments about it than he gets.

You actually think the dipper loving media are going to call him out on his bullshit

Just had the father in law over. Big Dipper fan and a pain in the arse. I was in the middle of watching All or nothing Manchester City on Amazon and I was at the start of episode 7 where those scummy dipper twats were stoning the city bus. He commented that it wasn't nice and it doesn't represent him as a life long fan and I realised he was uncomfortable watching it so being the thoughtful City fan and a genuinely nice guy I put on the Steven Gerrard documentary "Make us dream" for him. (I really am a nice guy).

Holy f*ck when those c***s beat us 3-2 at Anfield and the whole stadium were singing "we're going to win the league" and the Dipperpool players were celebrating like they'd won the league gathered in a huddle in the middle of the pitch and Gerrard shouting "Listen to me! This does not fucking slip now"....well, I almost ended myself laughing.

The Chelsea game was next "Anfield is electric, Anfield expects". I was having so much fun watching this and he had no clue that I was torturing him, he thought I was being nice. Then the narrator says "I can still visualise that moment and the end to that season, and losing the title to Manchester City. It does hurt, it hurts now".

Then Stevie G's wife narrates that he couldn't speak about his slip in the Chelsea game and the documentary cuts to the Crystal Palace draw and Suarez crying uncontrollably in to his shirt.

The father in law clearly said to me, and it's a pity I never recorded it but I can categorically state that he said "we need to win the league to get some credibility back".

One of the most entertaining nights of my life tonight and my dipper father in law thought I was being nice, f*ckin love City.

Has the Echo put a piece out yet defending them, claiming they where subjected to horrific and vile abuse and how the trauma of it all has left them unable to work since?
seriously brave or just bonkers, in there among the Bluebirds, needs his head examined. those fans are possibly the worst nutters in history, or was it Milwall, or West Ham?....they're up there anyway :)

I’m still yet to meet a single city fan that would choose the champions league over the premier league, not one single fan. Even Pep himself in a rare break away from club policy of claiming every competition is as important as the next, stated he wanted the league more than anything too. Which makes it all the more baffling that they all genuinely believe there’s this mutual jealousy of one anothers achievements and we would gladly swap given the chance.

All you heard from Liverpool players after winning “the biggest competition in the world” was how they want to step up again next season and emulate what City have done, didn’t hear a peep from anybody at City saying the same about what they did.

I have noticed the biggest difference, in the fact that I was 'thankfully' away working during the Champions League final & then avoided Sky Sports etc for a while when I got back. I have managed to miss every single aspect of Liverpool's victory. Not even seen a goal, a bit of the parade, nothing.

Next season, every week, I will be watching THE CHAMPIONS. And every week, we will be working to win that title again, whilst Liverpool try to do the same.

The rest is a sideshow.

I have managed to miss every single aspect of Liverpool's victory. Not even seen a goal, a bit of the parade, nothing.

Me too. And I have absolutely no intention of ever watching anything to do with Spurs losing (I cannot even bring myself to say the Dippers...well, you know the rest).

The media in this country spent pretty much every single day of last season blowing smoke up their arses. Klipperty, Salad, Vain Dick etc, you couldn't glance at the back pages of a tabloid without seeing one or all of them gurning at you in full colour - mostly the Colgate King himself.
If I so much as put on the radio on a Saturday afternoon I knew full well I'd be greeted by Alan Green, doubled up, performing fellatio on himself whilst occasionally surfacing to scream: "Live from Anfield..." yet again. Likewise Final Score, always some fucking ex-dipper in the studio telling everyone how wonderful it will be seeing Liverpool parading the Prem trophy - except they didn't, did they? Biased Broadcasting Čunts.

We all go again in August, and I'm not expecting anything less than another dipper love-in for the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.