Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you define clumsy style of play?

Im old enough to remember Viv Anderson over at them lot getting the jitters quite a few times when the ball used to come his way. However, Maguire despite his strengths and weaknesses being clumsy is a new one.
Which part is of his game is clumsy?
No City player has looked so uncomfortably on the ball than Joleon Lescott.I used to shit myself every time he received the ball.

I can't find a single goal conceded last season after such a long ball. Maybe you forgot about Walker and Ederson...

Here are all 23 PL goals we conceded last season.
Not the best quality footage but good enough to see our weaknesses Pep needs to address:

My post was in reply to somebody suggesting we are susceptible to long balls over the top. Not me suggesting it’s an issue.

I think he would do a great job for us, he wont replace vinny , no one could. I just think he will surprise a lot and also with the potential changes to the HG quota we need to get the best English/Welsh lads we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.