Evidence for religion

An idea developed to keep the masses in fear and controlled, why we need it now when we have police & politicians who do the same is a mystery to me . I hate all religions, absolute needy bullshit.

The issue is is that people want to believe in stories.

Brexitism is the newest religion.

Prophet Nigel has decreed that everything will be amazing once we leave the EU and the UK (or what's left of it) will be the land of honey. Proper Moses rip off.

Just another example of how religion works. Promise lots. Crank up the fear to maximum and watch the followers flock in.

The issue is is that people want to believe in stories.

Brexitism is the newest religion.

Prophet Nigel has decreed that everything will be amazing once we leave the EU and the UK (or what's left of it) will be the land of honey. Proper Moses rip off.

Just another example of how religion works. Promise lots. Crank up the fear to maximum and watch the followers flock in.
And there’s Orthodox Brexit and Non Orthodox.

Don’t much care for the unOrthodoxed variety but as a non believer what say do I have?

And there’s Orthodox Brexit and Non Orthodox.

Don’t much care for the unOrthodoxed variety but as a non believer what say do I have?

Exactly. It's a doctrine that has been bought by enough people to become a religion. Probably exactly the same as Protestants and Catholics saying "at least they believe in the same God".

21st century religion in action.

Exactly. It's a doctrine that has been bought by enough people to become a religion. Probably exactly the same as Protestants and Catholics saying "at least they believe in the same God".

21st century religion in action.
We need artificial constructs to identify as a society, it's a shame we can't find the right ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.