Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

His defensive stats is incredible. Not taking account his own goal recently. It's the offensive part of his game that is uncertain. Good thing is rags are in a such a mess this deal won't change much of their situation.

Still can be considered a good deal considering players age and his potential and they didn't have to remove the Zaha sell on clause.

A good deal for a player who’s had one good season ?? Mainly defending aswell. The markets gone mad

From what I’ve seen of him, I don’t think he is limited going forwards at all?
He can run with the ball and beat a man but his delivery is shocking. Won't hurt the rags too much though, they've plenty of players that can cross. Good signing.

A good deal for a player who’s had one good season ?? Mainly defending aswell. The markets gone mad
His stats are very very good. He is still very young. He has PL experience. He comes with the English premium. CP didn't have to sell him. So it's always going to be high. Not that I'm denying the market is crazy. But i can see why why it's a good deal

Last edited:

Thats why @Dax777 rates him highly.

Anyway, unfortunately good addition to United.

But I am satisfy with Danilo & Walker.

Those stats are good for a team like United who have shit defence and midfield and put under pressure a lot.

Pep's team however put more emphasis on passes and not tackles.

Be piss funny if palace finish above utd.

And of course he's the best right back in the premier league, utd have done well fending off the likes of Barca, Madrid, PSG and juve who was queuing up for this wonderkid.

Remind me not to read a paper or watch tv until the season starts, the wankfest for yet another average player going to the rags will be everywhere.

He'll fit right in with all the little brrrap brrraps utd have in their ranks.

And 50mil to boot lol.

Bit gutted really. Was looking forward to another season of Ashley Young sabotaging their entire defence.

Lot more needed from them to make a real difference but it’s an astute signing if they’re looking to build for he future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.