Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is saying Pep is the best manager in the world and City the best team. I think it is good. Credit where credit is due.
Do you seriously believe klopp thinks that?? I think he is just saying that to make him feel better after we won the league

We should have a league of say 20 teams and award 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. We all play each other twice, once at home and once away. The team with the most points at the end of the 'season's wins a shiny cup with a gold crown. Anyone below them are losers because they didnt get enough points for the shiny cup. Revolutionary I know, but I think it has legs?
Silly idea.

We should have a league of say 20 teams and award 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. We all play each other twice, once at home and once away. The team with the most points at the end of the 'season's wins a shiny cup with a gold crown. Anyone below them are losers because they didnt get enough points for the shiny cup. Revolutionary I know, but I think it has legs?

It’s a good idea but I think they will go with 2 points for a win, at least for last season.

Do you seriously believe klopp thinks that?? I think he is just saying that to make him feel better after we won the league

He said it repeatedly last season, he's said it in interviews before, during and after this season. And I've not heard him give any other manager or team nearly as much praise.

It'll never catch on.

You won't get much more from the CL I'm afraid. We won as many games and Spurs also reached the final.

• Base fee for group stage: €15,250,000
  • Group match victory: €2,700,000
  • Group match draw: €900,000
  • Round of 16: €9,500,000
  • Quarter-finals: €10,500,000
  • Semi-finals: €12,000,000
  • Losing finalist: €15,000,000
  • Winning the Final: €19,000,000
Seems to end up with a total €110m (not £) earning when you add the market pool and distributed money.

Reaching the semi finals and finals is pretty decisive. Like you point out yourself, being 4th in the PL and 2nd in CL means Tottenham earns more than City. And they are only about £8m behind Liverpool.

This my point about the CL result having more impact on direct revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.