It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I don’t see how we can sign Riesgo at the moment given we’re right at the limit of our quota already.

Assuming Sandler, Mangala and Steffen won’t be taking a space, we’re at 17 already as I make it.

We’d need to lose one of Otamendi/Danilo to free up a space, or drop Bravo - all of which are possible, but we can’t assume then at the moment.

Can’t see that one happening in the immediate future, til some of these squad issues iron themselves out.
Having a 3rd choice such as Riesgo is more about being able to add him as an emergency keeper (e.g. bring Muric back), so we’re not in that position again if Bravo or god forbid Eddy got injured.

First time ive seen video & thread too, you can visualise real people saying ITK with those same actual pauses for dramatic effect between the letters....!

Umtiti !!!!
I think he would be a good shout with price around 50 to 60Mill. He is a good bet for us, and he is French starting CB for the national team. Knows the Barca way, can settle into Peps game plan easily.

And think of the chants we can come up with
#Titis ;)

Umtiti !!!!
I think he would be a good shout with price around 50 to 60Mill. He is a good bet for us, and he is French starting CB for the national team. Knows the Barca way, can settle into Peps game plan easily.

And think of the chants we can come up with
#Titis ;)
He’d be awesome keeping Mendy company in the treatment room.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.