Muffin or Barm

You soppy cunts need help. It’s calked a roll. Because some shower of doss cunts way back round your way
, couldn’t spell roll and thought of something that sounded like barn to give it an agricultural feel, took you down the road to perdition, don’t get all fucked at me for pointing it out.
A roll, it was always a roll. It will be a roll after the sun engulfs us, it’s a roll.
Again, close the thread for the live if god. And I fucking love him. What a guy, the tops. Ask anybody.
Mr Pole, much as I appreciate your viewpoint I must insist you consider one particular example as to why you may be mistaken: The sausage.
If you want sausage in a bread product you cannot ask for a sausage roll as such a product already exists, and is popular across the nation due to the efforts of St Gregory and his descendants. It is therefore a sausage barm.

Both old fashioned terms for a roll. You northern monkeys are 20 years behind the times.
20 years behind the times
jellied eels
no gravy on your chips,
pearly kings and queens
Lambeth walk
talk like you've all got speech inpeppermints
northen monkeys, thats racist :)

fack orf ya cant :)

jellied eels
no gravy on your chips,
pearly kings and queens
Lambeth walk

Liquor
Savalois
Calling everyone John
Calling everyone a **** in Cockney films
Football “Firms”
And the worst of all that horrible Metropolitan accent (just seen now recognised as MLE) that’s infested into the younger generations, innit

Last edited:
jellied eels
no gravy on your chips,
pearly kings and queens
Lambeth walk

£11.50 for fish and chips off a fucking barrow boys proves they're 20 years in front of the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.