Muffin or Barm

sorry about that , but growing up in north manchester , every man woman and child would walk in the chippy and order a chip muffin .
now if you six fingered banjo pluckers want to call it a barm , then i respect your decision ;-)
what's a chip cop ? is it individual chips wrapped inside rashers of bacon ?

Stuart said:
sorry about that , but growing up in north manchester , every man woman and child would walk in the chippy and order a chip muffin .
now if you six fingered banjo pluckers want to call it a barm , then i respect your decision ;-)
what's a chip cop? is it individual chips wrapped inside rashers of bacon ?

PMSL, six fingered banjo plucker! I was born in Harpurhey and we always called them chip barms ... so barms they will always be :-)

Stuart said:
what's a chip cop ? is it individual chips wrapped inside rashers of bacon ?
well thats bollocks cause i grew in in the north and every fucker called it a chip barm.
in every chippy we went to, not a chip fuckin muffin come on just say it chip muffin it sounds fuckin stupid ffs.
it sounds posh and proper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.