amphetamines

I'd just like to say that whilst I've been taking the Mickey somewhat in this thread, I hope it all works out for you. From what I've read, I think you'll be fine once the second test comes back.

Treat it as a bonus holiday in the meantime (one could even suggest you are duty free...). Don't stress about it. You know the truth.
Ta mate

where to start.
I work at the airport, yesterday I had a little prang hit a coach(trailers jacknifed), nothing serious, , nobody else was involved ,only a little bit of damage, so procedure wise I have to report it, they call it "no blame culture"

procedure says I have to go for a drinks and drugs test,no worries,i don't do drugs and I drink about once a month on my 1 weekend I get off a month, so i do my tests the alcohol test reading is 0 but my drug test comes back testing positive for amphetamines.
I don't know what to do, i had to take a 2nd test done by an outside company and that sample has been sent off to a lab for a more in depth test.

has anyone been through something similar, i haven't taken any meds, I don't do drugs, a bit worried about the whole thing, maybe ive posted this to get it off my chest (and for the so called funny replies I'm expecting) any advice would be welcome.
thanks in advance

apparent speed freak

Certain foods can give odd readings. I failed once at a job interview and it could only have been poppy seeds on seeded bread. Co-codamol will also show up as an opiate until it goes to the lab and is properly identified, as I found out recently. I was also suspended on pay, gutted they had the result back in 2 days and dragged me back in :)
You’ll be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.