amphetamines

Certain foods can give odd readings. I failed once at a job interview and it could only have been poppy seeds on seeded bread. Co-codamol will also show up as an opiate until it goes to the lab and is properly identified, as I found out recently. I was also suspended on pay, gutted they had the result back in 2 days and dragged me back in :)
You’ll be right.
im hoping to get the results back asap,birthday on the 10th don't want this to spoil it,

mate it feels like it, joining the union tomorrow, because if the 2nd one comes back as positive(I'm 100% it wont) then the only thing I can think off I've been spiked at work, christ knows why, i don't hold a position of power and im not the sort of person to piss people off, I'm fucking baffled
The union won't represent you on an existing issue.

mate it feels like it, joining the union tomorrow, because if the 2nd one comes back as positive(I'm 100% it wont) then the only thing I can think off I've been spiked at work, christ knows why, i don't hold a position of power and im not the sort of person to piss people off, I'm fucking baffled

Genuine question - why on earth do you think the union should help you? My understanding of the airport is that it is fairly well unionised. You are not currently a member of the union, despite the fact that many of your colleagues will be, you don’t currently make any contribution to the cost of the services that a trade union provides to its members - and yet you feel it is perfectly acceptable to approach the union to join when you are already in trouble and expect them to pick up your case?

If your house burnt down and you rang the insurance company and said “I don’t actually have a policy with you but I’ve lost everything in a house fire. If I buy a policy now will you replace all my stuff please?” what do you think they would say?

Up to now you have chosen not to be a member of the union. That’s fair enough. It’s your choice. But do you think it’s fair that those of your colleagues who are members and have paid their subs should now pay for the union to support you who has not paid a penny?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.