Morgan Rogers | Signed by Middlesbrough

He’s supposed to be very good, as in Foden/Sancho levels.

He is sensational. One of the best English players in his age group.
He was ranked 27th in 50 most exciting teenagers English Football; one spot ahead of Taylor Harwood-Bellis, who was 28th (published in February 2019). The blurb states:
The Baggies consistently punch above their weight when it comes to producing elite talent, demonstrated most recently in their FA Cup clash against Brighton, when they ended extra time with four academy graduates on the field.

One of those was Rogers, who came off the bench five days after netting four goals in an U23s game. A striker with electric pace and versatility across the attacking line, his name will become more and more familiar – particularly if he stars in this summer’s U17 European Championship finals for England.
https://www.90min.com/posts/6240719-50-of-the-best-young-players-in-world-football

I guess he could go straight in to the u23s as it appears he played well at that level for West Brom.

Manchester City have completed the signing of West Brom teenager Morgan Rodgers for a fee expected to be in the region of £4million.

The England Under-17 international has been with the Baggies since 2011 and is the second highly rated teenager to leave the club this summer after striker Louie Barry agreed to join Barcelona in a similar deal.

According to the Telegraph, Rodgers completed a medical at City’s training ground on Tuesday afternoon and will sign for the Premier League champions on his 17th birthday later this month.

I guess he could go straight in to the u23s as it appears he played well at that level for West Brom.
Im pretty sure he will. Apparently when he played U18s he absolutely dominated and they put him to U23s, and even got to play a cup game with the senior team.

I hope he’s a success just so I can call him Bodgers for the rest of his career. I might even go the whole hog and go with Organ too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.