Morgan Rogers | Signed by Middlesbrough

£4m is a hell of a lot up front. Up to £8m with add ons is even more.

For that much money I'd expect he's going to be far along enough that he's training with the first team, getting a cup game or two in January and getting ready to play a small role in 20/21 season - the kind of course Foden was on.

Last edited:
£4m is a hell of a lot up front. Up to £8m with add ons is even more.

For that much money I'd expect he's going to be far along enough that he's training with the first team, getting a cup game or two in January and getting ready to play a small role in 20/21 season - the kind of course Foden was on.

Do hope so. Alternatively, we loan him to Celtic at the end of the season, thereby beginning his slow and inexorable descent into obscurity.

Wondering if he’ll travel with the squad for pre season tour . With that kinda of fees I hope he trains with first team straight up.

Great news.

Just spoken to an exiled Baggies fan who tells me that the sky’s the limit with this kid. Apparently he has been scouted by several big clubs.

Interesting as to what is mapped out for him

Great news.

Just spoken to an exiled Baggies fan who tells me that the sky’s the limit with this kid. Apparently he has been scouted by several big clubs.

Interesting as to what is mapped out for him
I saw posts from Baggies fans saying they had never heard of him, it’s a gamble at that price but our acquisitions have generally been pretty good recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.