Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about fans on the Caf, but the United fans I know don’t want him.

All this comes down to squad restrictions - if you have 17 top class foreign players then you dont have a space so you have to buy british.

Most clubs are up to the limit on foreign players - i must confess i dont know where the rages are at. But :-

Do rags think they have 17 top class foreign players and they cant scouer the whole of world football to find a better defender and squeeze them in? Or do they think Maguire is that good that they want him irespective of the premium they are paying for an english player?

I don't get it.

This is very strange. Weren`t you guys interested? Get him not going to Utd with no CL (And they are a sh*t show), but he seemed a good option for you.
Regarding Harry, we don`t really want to sell, our player, our price. It really is that simple.
I genuinely don't know why he'd choose the Rags over staying at Leicester. You have a better manager who will definitely have you playing better football than that shower. I reckon you have more chance of challenging for the top four as well.

They only thing they have (apart from history and the yoonit'd way) are the wages they'll pay him. He doesn't come across as a big time greedy twat though.

Do rags think they have 17 top class foreign players and they cant scouer the whole of world football to find a better defender and squeeze them in? Or do they think Maguire is that good that they want him irespective of the premium they are paying for an english player?

I don't get it.
They could find someone better but it looks like Solskjaer has a clear policy of buying British.

The rags were reliant on pogba leaving imo and were going to use the cash to buy maguire and fernandes but no one wants pogba it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.