Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest. I imagine they will get him, probably for 80m.
But they have been told that there is a timeline, and at some point we will just say no, its just too late. (To get a replacement)
Who knows. Not much concern for you, not sure it was ever likely due to your sensible cash choices.

Maybe Lacelles? Alderweireld? Ake? If we were looking to spend 80mil on a cb I’d have a word with Varane.

Those are good names. I think Lascelles (Like Newcastle don`t enough trouble) is more perceived at a Leicester level rather than Utd, Alderweireld is clearly going to Roma in some shady Levy deal, and Ake - well, just don`t know. Good player, but to Man Utd? Bournemouth would ask for a good chunk of change you would think.

The rags were reliant on pogba leaving imo and were going to use the cash to buy maguire and fernandes but no one wants pogba it seems

Real obviously wanted Pogba. United's asking price was the issue, not the lack of interest. Marca have reported today that they're no longer going ahead with it because of the cost.

Real obviously wanted Pogba. United's asking price was the issue, not the lack of interest. Marca have reported today that they're no longer going ahead with it because of the cost.

would you pay the asking price for pogba >???? over valued is another thing but talent in the first place, its easy one for me pogba will be at united for another 3 years or until he can walk away for free ?? nobody but nobody would pay to sign pogba

would you pay the asking price for pogba >???? over valued is another thing but talent in the first place, its easy one for me pogba will be at united for another 3 years or until he can walk away for free ?? nobody but nobody would pay to sign pogba

Unless he causes a massive stink which he might.

There are a number of big moves to happen yet and once they start and the cash starts flowing then it can all come to life quickly.

Real Madrid have Bael to get rid off - PSG have Neymar - etc etc. Some decent older players at Barca who could move this summer.

It's not just the price for Pogba, it's the agent's fee they also have to take into account.

true he gets 20% of any deal for pogba hahahaha

for me fifa should do more to stop agents fee's or cap them to something like 5% to 10 % at most. its the scum of the game agents fee and truly players are pimped out to the highest bidders like it or not

Unless he causes a massive stink which he might.

There are a number of big moves to happen yet and once they start and the cash starts flowing then it can all come to life quickly.

Real Madrid have Bael to get rid off - PSG have Neymar - etc etc. Some decent older players at Barca who could move this summer.

he's already done that and come off worst when jose was manager at united ?? you see it and know trouble and it could be you next, managers are not daft and players kicking off are the worst type, even if you think you can tame the tiger ?? mario and mancini at man city it nearly cost us the title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.