Premier League Years 2018/19.

Not heard from Frank or Pige for a while.
they are more than likely bored of all the threads getting taken over by paranoid fuckers harping on about someone's tone of voice, ive never heard any blue who ive talk to in person mention an agenda ever , however get on bluemoon and its none stop

they are more than likely bored of all the threads getting taken over by paranoid fuckers harping on about someone's tone of voice, ive never heard any blue who ive talk to in person mention an agenda ever , however get on bluemoon and its none stop
Bang on. No Blue I talk to or go to games with goes on about an agenda.

I have just watched a bit more, and at the point where Mourinho gets potted the narrator confirmed that they 'appointed an interim manager'.

I have to be honest, there was a split second where I thought 'who did they appoint on an interim basis'?

Very quickly, I remembered that it was the same remedial that they have in charge now.

It's f#ucking Solskjaer!!!!!! :-)

How on earth did they manage to come to the conclusion that he was the way forward?

I have just watched a bit more, and at the point where Mourinho gets potted the narrator confirmed that they 'appointed an interim manager'.

I have to be honest, there was a split second where I thought 'who did they appoint on an interim basis'?

Very quickly, I remembered that it was the same remedial that they have in charge now.

It's f#ucking Solskjaer!!!!!! :-)

How on earth did they manage to come to the conclusion that he was the way forward?
Cheapness !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.