Man City TV Launched

Has anyone else had the never ending subscription loop problem? I emailed yesterday morning but not heard anything back ?
a0ce12f4678437082d153e08dab9c0c1.jpg
f4017ebd379de59c42a3901bc601311e.jpg
I had the same problem. I called supporter services and they told me my account was deactivated due to not being used even though I could sign in to the website with it.

I had another account that was active that I used

If you only have one account I'd create a new one and try again. You should get an email confirming your subscription if successful.

Anyone got any advice for us poor blues watching this in a country that isn't in the listed 39 countries yet?

Or has anyone managed to get it to work?

I'm in New Zealand. I have Amazon fire stick and LG TV. I can load the app and get to the home screen but none of the videos load. An message saying "an error occured loading this video" appears or I just get spinning wheel.

Sounds like a lot of people are struggling even in UK and other bona fide countries so maybe it is a general problem.

The information said that the content would be available everywhere in the 30 free period...
I'd try loading a VPN app on your firestick and setting it to a country on the list.

try a VPN.
But it is listed.

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UAE, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.

Has anyone else had the never ending subscription loop problem? I emailed yesterday morning but not heard anything back ?
a0ce12f4678437082d153e08dab9c0c1.jpg
f4017ebd379de59c42a3901bc601311e.jpg
Yeah snap. Have emailed twice and heard nothing. Maybe they are waiting for a fix.
Just out of interest, was the card you used an hsbc debit. Think the password security could
be causing them problems.

Yeah snap. Have emailed twice and heard nothing. Maybe they are waiting for a fix.
Just out of interest, was the card you used an hsbc debit. Think the password security could
be causing them problems.
No mate. Halifax debit card. Still heard nothing. Will try again later with my wife's new supporter account

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.