Away tickets

I am probably one of the few people who don't think it is that big a deal re: Corporate - where as I agree the Supporters Club is antiquated and an unnecessary allocation (I am in a certain musicians fan club - we don't get any priority on tickets but I am still in it). The thing with Corporate (especially the expensive Corporate) is - if you pay 50k for some swanky box you do expect the odd perk. This amount of money they have paid at least pays for almost a week of Sane's wages (given he won't sign the improved contract), where as the season ticket money regular home and away fan Fred Bloggs pays probably pays for Sane to have a long dump after training.

The Club are always going to give away tickets to people who’ve bought boxes but they also give priority to people in Joe’s who’ve spent about 2k. Joe Bloggs going to every home and away game wont have much change out of 5k.

Last edited:
No one is disagreeing - corporate is a necessity to the success of the club, but it should be proportional. I don't remember the exact figures and don't want to guess, but I remember we were giving twice the number of tickets to corporate than United and Liverpool were.

Also, people in Joes and 9320 are paying more for their season tickets than I am, but to continue your analogy - the difference wouldn't afford Sane much additional shitting time.
Yes agree with that - interestingly Corporate isn't (so I believe) proportional to what you pay if demand outstrips the 15% they are given. 9320 don't get any tickets but Joes (at £2100/year for a ticket) do, so its possible the issue may actually be with those with just a few extra quid than most (2 or 3k per year) getting the priority.

True. Celtic away I was spared the queue in the rain, because on the official Thomas Cook coach, we were given our armbands en route. I did however get a thorough soaking on the way back because the coach was leaking (Karma maybe). I'm pretty sure on other official Thomas Cook flights we were also given our armbands on the plane.

I was on that coach mate but I was lucky, I stayed dry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.