Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me understand this. Liverpool fans think their club were victims of violence? And they think it is a disgrace?
JPBB, I'm interested in your thoughts as a spurs fan. Would you say Liverpool fans are the most disliked in the country? (bar each clubs specific rivals)

ImperfectCapitalChamois-small.gif

JPBB, I'm interested in your thoughts as a spurs fan. Would you say Liverpool fans are the most disliked in the country? (bar each clubs specific rivals)
ill answer, everybody knows a scouser (or Liverpool fan), at work, in the pub, on a team, they are everywhere ,and they would of been the most vocal during the run in last season, they are a bunch of fucking one eyed morons, we have a couple at work both Liverpool fans, about the right age to support Liverpool because of their success in the 80s,90s ,both from Oldham , we saw on these boards during the run in nearly every supporter in England wanted us to win the title and we are supposedly the "evil ones" according to the press. horrible bunch of fuckers

Just seen the ‘horror tackle’

Scholes and Rooney did one of them each per game for the rags and it was always just brushed off with a laugh as ‘a forwards tackle/ frustration’. No endless replays, no hysteria, completely forgotten like it never happened by the final whistle.

Normally during pre season friendlies you don't see these kind of challanges. Sevilla and Liverpool have no rivalry, so there was no real reason for it. There were a few tackles that were really over the top.

But it's really the clubs own fault. It's possible to hand pick opponents. But nowadays pre season is all about expanding the brand to new markets. If you go down that path you have to accept the opponents that are handed to you and just cope.

I can see "teeth" moaning all season,his flag will be as pristine as his gnashers come Christmas

They are two games ahead of us on preseason, looks like they are going to do what they did last season and steal an early march in the title race and try and hold on. Will point the finger at City spending but won’t point the finger at his own owners lack of activity in the market. They’ve got the champions league cash now let’s bank it rather than spending it.

They are two games ahead of us on preseason, looks like they are going to do what they did last season and steal an early march in the title race and try and hold on. Will point the finger at City spending but won’t point the finger at his own owners lack of activity in the market. They’ve got the champions league cash now let’s bank it rather than spending it.

To put with their Coutinho money ? They'll be loaded

To put with their Coutinho money ? They'll be loaded

I’m looking forward to this charity shield in a couple of weeks. From what I’ve seen of City the mechanical way of waring teams down with possession still happens from match one of a preseason tour. I can see KDB and Sterling ripping them a new one, not a game we should care about but will be a cup final for them.

I’m looking forward to this charity shield in a couple of weeks. From what I’ve seen of City the mechanical way of waring teams down with possession still happens from match one of a preseason tour. I can see KDB and Sterling ripping them a new one, not a game we should care about but will be a cup final for them.

Only if they win it, if they don't it's a meaningless trophy and it's typical of ickle City to make it such a big deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.