Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS! Just about to watch British No 1 Kyle someone or other at Wimbledon just before the match is about to start and the BBC show an item with him going to clanfield just before their 6th blah blah blah! I am watching The Chase now and Sue Barker can fook right off! Come on the other bloke I say and I hope this Kyle bloke gets a tennis ball right in the bollox!

Tune into Wimbledon this afternoon - and within 5 minutes - fuckin Klopp is on... YCMIU. They shoehorned him into a live tennis programme. I turned over straight away and watched the cricket. Rhiannon was at the cricket !

Tune into Wimbledon this afternoon - and within 5 minutes - fuckin Klopp is on... YCMIU. They shoehorned him into a live tennis programme. I turned over straight away and watched the cricket. Rhiannon was at the cricket !
Maybe Jack Nicholson told them to spin on his digit, so they had to get Koop instead.

Much as i rate Pep, i wish he would stop blowing smoke up the Dippers arse ,greatest opponent , most difficult opponent ,Klanfield best atmosphere , not sure if its kidology and trying to lull the Dipshits into a sensed of false security , but please give it a rest Pep , the Dippers dont need any encouragement , they are already the most deluded fan base in world football.

He's saying that to please the fans, since most domestic fans openly admit they want the PL more.

However, CL is the biggest club competition in the world. It brings in more revenue both direct and indirect, and builds the brand. Make no mistake, Henry wants Europe.
The PL brings in more revenue than the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.