Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
See there creaming themselves because sterling plays PSG and the dippers on playstation, but he fucked you off to come play for us in real life you fucking idiots.

Why does everyone give these wonderful people such a hard time. Remember they gave us jimmy tarbuck, stan boardman, ken dodd,etc.sat night at the paladium wouldn't have been the same without them growing up

They're all human rights lawyers now on Rawk who post in the Man City thread. They are like some crook in Spiderman. They have got the, "If only we can get rid of the evil Man City we can rule the world!!.", mentality. I don't think they realise that it is us that are streets above the rest not lucky old Liverpool of last year. The Liverpool who will struggle to get anywhere near last year's points total, let alone retain the European cup.

MV5BMTQ0NTAyMzAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYzODI1NA@@._V1_.jpg

as moby dick did breech again
strapped to him ahab beckoned
to ishmael he said; my friend
liverpool, nah, they`ll come second.

if the dippers can do crappy poetry, so can I

I'm like a pendulum when it comes to who I loathe the most out of the rags or the dippers.I watch that video clip posted above and I fucking despise the dippers. Then I'll see a photo of a rag on the back pages of a tabloid and I remember I hate those çunts the most.
As a club, I loathe the rags, as a bunch of fans, Liverpool are the worst and have no peers

One of em was on the radio today , asked about the heavy schedule Klopp was moaning about he said “ we’ll be fine because we’ve brought our own players through like Trent derby & Robertson , we’ve always done it like with fowler & Owen “ when the thick of yorkie pulled him saying you bought Robertson for £15m he says, “maybe but you never see City buying players for £15m , every player is £80m or £100m ......they never pulled him up on this moronic bullshit .

One of em was on the radio today , asked about the heavy schedule Klopp was moaning about he said “ we’ll be fine because we’ve brought our own players through like Trent derby & Robertson , we’ve always done it like with fowler & Owen “ when the thick of yorkie pulled him saying you bought Robertson for £15m he says, “maybe but you never see City buying players for £15m , every player is £80m or £100m ......they never pulled him up on this moronic bullshit .

The only thing they know about is where every post office is, to cash their giros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.