Away tickets

They make a good point in the podcast - lots of fans went home and away in the 70s, 80s and 90s and didn’t get any points and struggle to get tickets for away games. Surely they deserve a chance to get ticket as well

There was a point made that all supporters clubs get at least two tickets - how is that fair and why on earth do they deserve tickets ?

If they are struggling to get tickets for away games they must have stopped going to home and away games when the points system came in surely???

They are just making up terms and rhetoric to normalise the persecution of the small minority of fans who can get away tickets for every match, making out you have done something wrong get get a lot of points, and that they are fair game to be robbed of their 'privileges' whilst those driving these decisions have a relationship with the club and unearned privileges they want to protect. Wipe out this minority and all the problems will be solved, and plenty are lapping it us as 'fair'.
Extremely well put
Expect the brickbats from those who haven’t done what you’ve done

They make a good point in the podcast - lots of fans went home and away in the 70s, 80s and 90s and didn’t get any points and struggle to get tickets for away games. Surely they deserve a chance to get ticket aswell

There was a point made that all supporters clubs get at least two tickets - how is that fair and why on earth do they deserve tickets ?
Some Supporters Clubs get over 100 tickets, so stop falling for the ‘woe is me’ bullshit

That is some allocation. Is that for every away game or just some ? How do they get that many ?dont they need points? Am going Radciffe Boro on Sunday not getting points for that lol

I’d hate to think it was a fixture that wouldn’t sell out without a big Supporters Club following.

I hope the Radcliffe Boro game goes really well. Unfortunately I’m away on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.