Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not winding up anyone balotelli bp. Just saying what I've heard. As said in my first post, this comes from somebody who worked in the club and have no reason to doubt him.

Even funnier. Leeoy’s interaction with his team mates always looks sound. If he behaves as your so-called ex City employee suggests, Pep would NOT keep saying publicly that he wants to keep him

You are just a wind-up merchant or a gullible fool

Even funnier. Leeoy’s interaction with his team mates always looks sound. If he behaves as your so-called ex City employee suggests, Pep would NOT keep saying publicly that he wants to keep him

You are just a wind-up merchant or a gullible fool

Talking of gullible, you actually believe everything Pep says to the press - despite openly saying otherwise about his players?
Just sayin

I've posted last week that Pep isn't happy with Leroy. Someone told me he actually can't stand him. This could be why
A classic case of a boy whose yet to mature, & who thinks he can exist on a supreme talent alone. If Guardiola & Lowe have issues with him, what makes Bayern think they'll be treated any different?

I've posted last week that Pep isn't happy with Leroy. Someone told me he actually can't stand him. This could be why
4CFD08DC00000578-0-image-a-54_1528318852108.jpg

hard to find a pic where they both look happy at the same time tbh - this is as close as I got but Pep certainly helped Leroy after he was left out of the WC squad.

When Sterling left the dippers they acted like a set of spoilt brats. I love Leroy and think he will stay. I don’t think he has a bad attitude and I think people make too many false assumptions about him. However if he does leave I won’t act like a dipper, I’ll wish him well and move on. With or without him we are the best team in the land and all the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.