Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a report today saying united want to pay an initial fee and add ons. The add ons being around champions league qualification. They are worried about that and won’t accept that add on :)

If I was Harry Maguire, I'd stay at Leciester. He'd earn more money at Man Utd,but it could end his footballing career and turn him into a Phil Jones / Smalling

If I was Harry Maguire, I'd stay at Leciester. He'd earn more money at Man Utd,but it could end his footballing career and turn him into a Phil Jones / Smalling
Maguire going to united is much better for him imo than stating put. Easy money, no real pressure, only way is up because expectations are at a record low, always someone else’s fault when it goes wrong, instant fame, guaranteed English first 11. He’d be a fool not to take advantage.

So a report today saying united want to pay an initial fee and add ons. The add ons being around champions league qualification. They are worried about that and won’t accept that add on :)
'so' this is hilarious. Why would Leicester accept a deal with add ons if united qualify for UCL football? Surely LCFC will be challenging them for 4th next season. Realisticly they'll probably be fighting for 6th but united will be competition for Leicester.

Maguire going to united is much better for him imo than stating put. Easy money, no real pressure, only way is up because expectations are at a record low, always someone else’s fault when it goes wrong, instant fame, guaranteed English first 11. He’d be a fool not to take advantage.

Steady on. This is a MASSIVE club you're talking about.

City twitter saying , he is coming to city for 70m + add ons

Wouldn't mind him , but it would mean otamendi maybe off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.